Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Task #7 Wikis

I decided to bring a jello salad and cone cupcakes to the picnic...something summery and fun to make!
PBWiki was extremely easy to use, I really enjoyed learning about Wikis. I am thinking of endless uses for Wikis... so many times my email gets bogged down when trying to organize a party or make plans involving a group.
I look forward to learning more and using Wikis...I know my friends are going to be impressed and happy for a solution to our planning woes.

6 comments:

  1. The cone cupcakes from your Google Docs story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This goes back to your previous post on Google Docs, but do you remember the television game show "Just Like Mom"?! Your story reminds me of that show...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will have to try and find that on Youtube...sounds interresting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Lake Placid, New York picture looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had forgotten all about the show, "Just Like Mom." I remember feeling so bad for the moms who had to eat what their kids created. Now I know what that feels like--you smile and tell them that it is the best thing you've ever tasted. And you mean it!

    ReplyDelete