Friday, July 23, 2010

Task #3


Today I joined Diigo. I have saved some of my bookmarks including the spec, Canoe and Pat's paper...all showing different current events and news. I also saved about 5 of my favorite scrap booking sites. Even found some news ones in Diigo from the tag words that I used...Scrap booking, stamping, cards, crafts, kids.
It was interesting to see the new world of sites that opened up. I find this interesting and will continue to try using Diigo but I do feel like I am missing something, not sure how this will be better than good old fashion favorites. Time and playing will tell.
I have also included a picture of our summer project...a veggie garden. The radishes have been fantastic, and now the tomatoes are looking like a bumper crop! The garden has been such a success that we might double the size next year!

5 comments:

  1. Your blog is beautiful to look at! I love nature. Not sure where that photo above was taken, but wish it was my backyard.

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! That pic was just taken in Lake Placid, we went there for a vacation last week.
    I would like that as my backyard also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you've found many great uses for Diigo--saving your own bookmarks and searching those saved by others!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And think of all those scrap booking sites you might have missed if not for those all important tags!

    p.s. I love, love, love your profile picture... I have a Simpson's version of myself. You can see it HERE!

    ReplyDelete