Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Task #2

I have spent hours watching videos on YouTube, and I suddenly thought of an old show that I loved to watch as a kid...and yes I found it! I just love George and this brought back not just great memories but a great feeling, a real blast from the past.
I wish I could watch an episode and share it with my kids...Maybe someday the episodes will make it to YouTube.
I can see why people love to look at YouTube, very entertaining and educational...anything you want to see. I finally learned how to cut a Mango LOL!
I will continue to use YouTube and want to try posting a video...all in good time!

5 comments:

  1. What a great video! I love it! I'm going to go look for a show I used to love as a kid... "Jeremy the Bear"? Does anyone remember Jeremy?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHMYGOODNESS! I found it!

    Click HERE to flash into my past...

    *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is great looking back!!
    I could do this for hours....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am adding this comment only to see if my new profile will appear with a comment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job, Craftyone. How were you able to add the profile picture to your comment? Others may want to do that too!

    By the way, I love the colour scheme for your blog and the picture is breath-taking.

    ReplyDelete