Sunday, July 25, 2010

Task #4


I have signed up for a facebook account, this has taken far more time than I thought it would...I am getting sucked in! Looking for people and reading about people...it goes on and on!
I love the idea of facebook, I have set my security to be friends only...but I am still concerned about what other people see. For all I know other people can post pictures of us on their account and I wouldn't even know...so maybe it is better to see what is going on??? I will post few pictures including kids...and won't say anything that I wouldn't say to the world.
I will most likely continue to use facebook...do I have time to keep it up, not sure...

1 comment:

  1. I think you have the perfect attitude in approaching Facebook--don't say anything on it that you wouldn't say to the world.

    And yes, it can be addictive, can't it?! I typed in the names of a few friends and was amazed to be able to track them down after all these years. (Plus, I was amazed at how many people share the same name!)

    ReplyDelete