Saturday, September 4, 2010

Shopping

I worked in retail for over 20 years, during that time the customer was always right.
Now that I have changed carriers it seems the employee is always right.
What has happened and why during these tough times do I feel that I am bothering the sales person with my patronage???? Please!!! Humor Me and act like you are happy that I chose your store and not the one down the block, don't get me wrong I don't expect cartwheels or anything just a simple smile to acknowledge that you see me standing there!! I can even handle the lack of manners when I had you the money as long as you hand me my change and not toss it on the counter. The funny thing is I don't think these sales clerks have a clue of how obnoxiously rude they really are! And yes there are so many of them like this! I really understand how hard it is to deal with the public but it can also be very rewarding....life is only what you make it!
Thanks for listening, I do feel better!

No comments:

Post a Comment